Last week a pre-reunion facial recognition was included in the mahalo post for the Punahou74 Punahou Carnival 2014 shift. Now it’s time to see who you recognized. How well did you score?
To recap … here’s the scoring scheme:
- One point earned per classmate identified.
- Three points for indentifying both the first and last name of the mystery spouse shown in Picture H.
- Total possible points: 25
- 20+ points: Reunion Ready! (Please, may I attend reunion with you? No. Really.)
- 13-19 points: You might want to pull out your copy of the Oahuan and take a look at it to brush up.
- 6-12 points: Consider attending reunion with a classmate who’s a social butterfly or upgrade your eyeglass prescription to “fast scope” the name tags from afar.
- 5 points and below: Are you sure you graduated or were even at Punahou with us? Heck, I even named one of the classmates shown in the “mahalo” blog to get you jumpstarted!
And, drum roll please, here are the answers:
How did you do? Are your reunion ready? We’ll see this coming June at our 40th!